Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday 7 June 2012

About Me

Assalam-o-Alikum!
 Introduction!!
I 'm Professional Translator (English To Urdu) .I m Web Developer , Software's
 Developer , and Commerce (B.com) Student. 
About Me!!
Dear Friends,

I am very thankful to all who have joined this site. The Purpose of this website is so that I can present my skills and serve all people as much as I can with the IT knowledge I posses. My Friends, this blog is very Informative. It will assist solve many of your computer problems.I am a professional at accounting, banking, a commerce student of B.COM. The Website I have made is not my main field, yet I am very also very passionate and informed about Information Technology. Actually it is one of my main interests.I have decided to share my skills and knowledge with people for free. Many are jobless in my country, around the planet and are searching for employment and knowledge. Many wish to learn about Information Technology and Computer Technology. Being a Muslim I feel it is my duty to serve my beloved humanity. Being such, I have decided to share all my skills as effectively as I can through this Information Technology knowledge website.Personally on this blog I am sharing all my skills as much as I can to serve and assist.I also share my all my commerce banking knowledge and skills that I posses. All the articles, every thing, I have included myself on this blog. Keep visiting my Blog. Ask a Question If You Have any Problems in understanding Information Technology then please contact with me  also ask because Questions     are   Always be Welcome.

                                                 

May Allah  Bless you All who read about myself.

Keep Smiling.


My Message : 
                    Mushkill Kaam Ko Karna hi Asal Braveness , Kaam or Mehnat Hy     Warna Aasan Kaam To Har Koi Kar Leta Hy.  
Man Should Be A Skating Champion if he give all his time to it.

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →
Powered By: BloggerYard.Com

1 comments:

  1. why you copy my sites dear... you say you are.. you are best knowledge about blogging. what is this? www.sarkarzone.com is my sites.... i warning you if you do not detect my all post in your sites then i contact google help line. Google detect or do not index your sites. Mind it! Detect my all post as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete